The sera pond fil bioactive pressure filter is immediately mechanically and biologically active, and therefore suitable for all ponds up to 12,000 liters (3,170 US gal.). It can also be integrated into waterfall systems.
- Can immediately be activated biologically
- Immediately ready for use
- 34 times as much biological filter performance with sera siporax pond
- Unobtrusive (can be dug into the ground)
- Backwashing for easy intermediate cleaning
- Automatic pollution display for backwashing or cleaning
- Tightly closing due to locking ring between cover and canister
- Filter chamber with sponges in a line for step-by-step filtration
- For clear, biologically clean pond water in constant quality
- Filter volume 35 liters (9.2 US gal.
Be the first to review this product.
- 3.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout